PART provides an extraordinary working environment for its employees while striving to make our customers successful. We openly communicate to professionally achieve our goals and benefit from a friendly, fun, and team-oriented workplace.
PART values the contributions of its diverse work force and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status.
Please send us your resume if you are interested in a career with us.
Mechanical Engineer – $70,990.00 per year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 2 Years of Experience
- Aircraft systems servicing, filter changes
- Flight control rigging
- Removal and installation of aircraft components
- Troubleshooting aircraft systems
- Engine component work
- Performing applicable FAA required Airworthiness Directives
- Perform aircraft modifications
- Assist in training new employees in the company corridor system, as well as train new employees in safety functions and company policies
- Work closely with management and customers on updates of work competed
CONTACT HUMAN SERVICES:
Phone: (760) 530-1767