PART provides both disassembly and demolition services to our customers. Our team of experts safely and efficiently disassemble an entire aircraft on time and within budget. Our admirable reputation has been earned through dedication to our customers. PART is an ARFA certified disassembly company and follows an AFRA approved manual.
DISASSEMBLY CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Narrow and wide body capabilities
- Rotables removed and packaged
- Flight Controls removed and packaged
- Crating and shipping
- Logistics with indoor storage
DEMOLITION SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR SISTER COMPANY (AIRCRAFT RECYCLING CORPORATION) INCLUDE:
- 1 ½ acre demolition pad and the only “Green” pad in the world
- 1 to 3 days to strip an aircraft and prepare for demolition
- Small aircraft: 1 day to demolition
- Larger aircraft: 2 to 4 days to demolition
Aircraft Recycling Corporation is the largest aircraft recycling company in the world. Recycling over 100 aircraft per year.